Center of Lafayette, looking south on Morris Farm Road. The Antique Mill complex is in the background.
Old Presbyterian Church on Route 15. Burned in the early 1900's. Rebuilt with stucco. Later served as the Lafayette Post Office.
Jake's Store & Post Office
This historic building was constructed by Cummings in the 1800's. It was Jake Rude's Store and the Lafayette Post Office.
The Lafayette House
Originally the Union Turnpike Hotel in the 1800's, this building later became the Lafayette House.
Note: These lovely photos are part of 'Set of 12 Lafayette Historic Postcards'. They may be purchased from the Lafayette Center Preservation Foundation.
Please link to our
Historic Shop for purchasing information.
Return to Lafayette Photos
Continue to Current Photos
Return to Top of Page